Monday, May 04, 2009

Got Cha Opin (April 24, 2009)

I need to start playing Chess again because my lack of foresight is taking me down a path that is strangely familiar. Should have seen this coming now that I think about it, I'm so much smarter than this. If hindsight is 20/20, mine must be broken because I don't learn from my mistakes it seems. No time for sulking tho (I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to beat myself up the next time I do something stupid), I put a plan into action and while the parameters and the objective have changes, I can't stop the machine...The damage is done. So let's see, what did I learn this time? (I suppose it can't hurt to analyse exactly where I fucked up, it's not like I learn from it). I opened myself up and what was revealed eventually led to my undoing (That sound
familiar?. See what I mean about not following my own advice?) I think I should go back to "school" because I clearly haven't learned anything yet. I hope I learn something soon...My own medicine tastes terrible.

No comments: