Monday, June 18, 2007

I don't like this feeling. It's different, it's unfamiliar, it's weird. I don't know what has come over me but this is not what I meant when I said that I was moving to a new place in my life. Since I got home Saturday night, I've felt this way and it's hard to describe. It's like I've forgotten something but I have no idea what it is I've forgotten and on top of that, absolutely nothing is jogging my memory. It's like a piece of my puzzle is missing and I just had the shit! I normally wouldn't dwell on something that I didn't know the cause of but this is different. I had the worst time getting to sleep on Saturday night over this and although I barely sleep as it is, I never have a problem actually losing consciousness (several of you can attest to this). When I'm awake at 5:30 in the morning, tossing and turning over an "encounter" and its uncertain aftermath, that's a matter that I have to take to the blog. So what am I going to do? Well, in my newfound pursuit of happiness, I guess the only thing to do is pursue until I catch what it is I'm chasing.

No comments: