Monday, January 05, 2009

Emotionless

It's a very dangerous thing when you start letting your emotions interfere with your everyday life. You get distracted easily, you can't focus and you stop thinking rationally. It cause you to act on impulse and do or say things that you do not mean to do or say. Common sense eludes you and whatever path you choose, no matter how convoluted, always seems like the right one. I'm trying to let go of my emotions so that I make sound decisions and avoid hurting myself and those around me. I'm doing what I have to now so I can do what I want to later and I can't let all of the ups and downs that life throws out at me push me off course...I have too many people counting on me.

1 comment:

hello said...

Whoa? I understand that emotions can cause one to make irrational decisions.. But don't you think it's too much to let go ALL emotions??