Sunday, December 24, 2006

Every person on this planet has the right to express his or her own opinion regardless of what is politically correct, social norm or status quo without being ridiculed, insulted or threatened. That said, it's been a minute since I came around to talk my shit. It pains me to see wonderful people suffering, especially when there is something I can do to help them but they don't want it. I had to learn the hard way that you can't ever be too proud to ask for help when it's there. Don't ever look at anything like a hand out. Instead, accept it as a "hand up" when you're down and out. There have been plenty of situations where I was trapped in a downward spiral and it was you who pulled me out of it. You believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself. Let me return the favor now when the tables have turned. As my 21st birthday rapidly approaches, I'm noticing that when you're my age and single, it's surprisingly hard to find a woman who doesn't have kids. When did it become acceptable behavior for every girl under the age of 21 to start pushin out babies? I can't speak about all of you but I can talk about everyone I know and say that it's fuckin ridiculous that yall are trying to raise children when you are children who can't even raise themselves. I guess dudes just started stickin their dick in anything because there is only one woman I would even think about letting carry my child and at this point in time...I still wouldn't want her to. Each time I say it "These are the mothers of our children, these are the mothers of tomorrow" I throw up in my mouth a little. I don't like the look of it © Da Back Wudz. Gang violence is getting a lot of attention as it gets warmer and the media says the city gets ready for another summer of shootings. Hmmm...did all the gunmen in the city call CityTV and tell them in advance that they gonna be poppin off come July? Nah, I don't think so. So what kind of f*ckin statement is this? Why is something so blatantly disrespectful deemed acceptable on my 6 o'clock news? Why are the newspapers reporting that there are 75 gangs in this city when last time I checked, there was only 1? Don't let that one fly over your heads. Eat up, this food is gettin cold.

No comments: