Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Between women and money.

As I assume new roles and responsibilities, the work piles up higher and higher and from under the pile I find myself looking for sources of motivation, something that keeps pushing me towards tomorrow. I will tell you something, between women and money, there is nothing harder to acquire and hold on to than motivation. Although for some, they need no more motivation than women and money, however, it runs a little deeper than that for me. My life revolves around more than just women, money and cars. Don't get me wrong, I like money, hoes and clothes as much as the next man but that's not enough to drive me in the day to day grind. I need so much more than that, I need to know that I'm putting my all into everything I do, I need to be better than everyone around in at least one thing and I need to know that what I'm doing today will have ramifications on what I do tomorrow. After all, if you're not fired up with enthusiasm, you will be fired...with enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Al Bundy said...

hey blaxx. i found you because we are the only 2 people on blogger who noted the Cocaine book by the Brit as a favorite. how about the crack chapter, interviewing rick ross? nuts! i've read it over and over. peace.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

aint that the trurh

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

the blinded by the Obamafication of America and
my folk did a review and interview on me so chk it