Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here's what they think about you.

I think so of you may be confused. I'm simply a young black male who can constructively speak his mind, I never said I was Earl Monroe (Black Jesus, in the likely event that that one went over your head). I'm not here to save you all and I'm not running out to engage complete strangers in debates about every issue under the sun. I am standoffish and at times, even anti-social. I don't open up and share my feelings on the spot to just anyone, anywhere (what do you think this blog is for after all?) I don't trust many people because the people who are supposed to have my best interests at heart and want the best for me, don't. Everyone out here pretty much has the same goals in mind (money, hoes and clothes), they just have different means and methods at their disposal in order to arrive at this destination and I don't mean to alarm you but I'm no different. My weapon is just a pen rather than a Glock. There are times when I can't rely on anyone, including myself. I hate my emotions and I wish I could do something to separate myself from them, I find that they impede my progress. I don't smile very often...There's nothing nice to smile about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

It's gonna shock the hell outta you that i actually read your blog given the fact I'm around your miserable ass alomst every fuckin day i always told myself id check it out one day and shit i'm bored so todays the day. From the few entries i've read you spend alot of time being overly critical of society and yourself. I'm not sayin you shouldnt have an opinion and care whats going on but you shouldnt let things you have no control over affect you. Better people then you have tried to change things and failed and others after you will as well, so let it go and as for yourself as much as you hate your emotions and feelings and the fact that the people who should have your best interest at heart dont, they are directly responsible for you being the man you are today and whether you wanna give them credit or not they'll be responsible for the man you are tommorow once you accept that and move on trust me my nig you'll have plenty to smile about.

Asshole Like No Other- Truth