Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Not too many people allow me to be myself. Let me say what I want to say, do what I like to do, be what I want to be. I'm either too brash, too blunt or too insensitive. But there exists a few who value and see the value in my words and actions. I admire these people because I definitely know that I am a lot to handle. I'm not exactly considerate of other people's feelings, certainly not politically correct but they don't seem to care and if they do, they keep it to themselves. I don't ever want to be defined by what I didn't say or what I didn't have the courage to do. I can't be something I'm not and you can only pretend for so long...and you're really fooling no one but yourself. My way doesn't always work, it's certainly not always right, and sometimes I end up feeling like I can't win for losing but in the end, it is still my way. So to all those who appreciate my honesty, my brashness, my attitude. Thank you, for allowing me to be me.

No comments: